TAG>>>>COPYING>>>>>>>>>>>PASTING.

wohhh! i’ve been tagged! by miss NODEE
THANK YOU SO MUCH darling! i just LOVEE doing this *roll eyes* hehe

5 Things Found in My Bag

5 Things Found in My Bag

(among other little stuff, these are the ones I find most essential)

  • My wallet and purse.
  • My GUBRA spectacle
  • My dental floss
  • My Handphones
  • My handkerchief or tissue paper.

5 Things Found In My Wallet

5 Things Found in MY Wallet

(also most essential amongst others)

  • ATM Cards.
  • Cash
  • Driving Licence
  • Identity Card
  • Avon Membership Card()

5 Favorite Things In My Room

5 Favorite Things In My ROom

(again, most essential amongst others)

  • My little bed with two pillows and a thin blanket.
  • My mirror mirror on the wall,then i ask myself when this image will look sexier?
  • My books(have not touched for so long, no time babe)
  • my half rusty ab machine.
  • My purple computer table.


5 Things I’m Currently Into

5 Things I'm Currently Into

(without any particular order)

  • blogging
  • Sleeping
  • Eating
  • WATCHING UZ AKHIL HAYY YOU TUBE AND THE BENJAMIN BASTARD (oops ! i mean MURTAD)
  • Thinking

5 People I’m Going to Tag

5 People I'm Going to TAG

I m so SORRY darling i have no body to tag so i use yours ....

Comments

Lily Abdullah said…
salam Naha
Selamt berpuasa. Tak boleh baca. Why in black?. Saya kat Osaka ni. Yaeh...macam2 crita kat M'sia sekarang. BABI salah satunya. Di sini juga masalah mencari makanan halal. Nampak halal..rupanya ada serum BABI. Ada sake - arak jepun.Saya dah terkena.Lepas tu saya lebih berhati-hati nak makan sesuatu. Saya tak jumpa email Naha.

But Naha boleh contact saya by email - darcy_maria70@yahoo.com.my

Salam Ramadhan
marianie aka waterlily
Osaka Japan

Popular posts from this blog

BERSALAH