My problem child



my first son was adorable when he was a kid...and he looked normal and inteligent.when he was in kindergarten he got second in class. as a kid he never brought me any problems,always cheerful and playful during those years.His problems started in primary school when his teacher started calling him lazy and stubborn as he never finished his homeworks. In school he was always punished for this and his friends would make fun of him.the teachr infact told me about this when i went to see his report book. .He started to rebel when i tried to correct his homework,for him he already did his best and followed what the teacher said.his character become unbearable for me to handle.he got angry whenever i tried to correct his homework.In secondary school his problem was still the same infact worsen because the subjects were more...but what i did not understand was every time i met the teachers they said that my son was a clever boy but did not study hard enough.

in 1999 ,i then found out aboout dyslexia...my god...no wonder my son having problem in his studies.if only i could turn back time..i would do my best...to make him a better person!Here i just hope i m not too late to help him out.I just want to say i m sorry...i misjudged u....

Written in www.dyslexia.com

Why is dyslexia a gift?
Dyslexic people are visual, multi-dimensional thinkers. We are intuitive and highly creative, and excel at hands-on learning. Because we think in pictures, it is sometimes hard for us to understand letters, numbers, symbols, and written words.

We can learn to read, write and study efficiently when we use methods geared to our unique learning style.

What is Davis Dyslexia Correction?
Davis Dyslexia Correction® provides tools to overcome problems with reading, writing, and attention focus. These methods enable children and adults to recognize and control the mental processes that cause distorted perceptions of letters and words. Once students can be sure that their perceptions are accurate, they can resolve the underlying cause of their learning difficulties through methods that build upon their creative and imaginative strengths.

The Davis approach is not based on tutoring or drill, but actually resolves the root causes of problems experienced by individuals with language-based learning difficulties. The Davis program is explained in detail in the book, The Gift of Dyslexia.

Comments

Anonymous said…
its okay. im sorry too. so many things running in my head.. been trying to. try to be what u want. never knew what my purpose of life. i got it a lot from people.. i think, im somesort 'talam dua muka' or hypocrite. never stood still in one place. a lot of things in my life, i never knew the meaning of it. im slow. slow to understand. slow to pickup the idea of people around me. try to catch-up wif everything in life. stil, theres too many direction that i had to choose. not many people can really understand me.

Popular posts from this blog

BERSALAH